Time for a little Movie Quote fun thanks to my pal Shan at Tales From The Fairy BlogMother (who, I think, is the only one who ever actually reads my blog anyway...but, that's okay, i'll still play). :)
Can you guess these oldies but goodies?
1) It ain't the years, honey, it's the mileage.
2) Hey. You're a handsome devil. What's your name?
3) All I want is what I have coming to me. All I want is my fair share.
4) Hallelujah. Holy sh*t. Where's the Tylenol?
5) All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband.
6) You killed the car.
7) You know I used to wait two days to call anybody, but now it's like everyone in town waits two days. So I think three days is kind of money. What do you think?
8) His name is Blane?! That's a major appliance, that's not a name!
9) Howdy partiner.
10) She said it wasn't jacket weather anymore.
Let me know if you know `em!
Weekly Photography Challenge – Simplify
1 hour ago