Monday, May 4, 2009

I Heart Faces: The Maddie Hatter



This week's challenge over at I Faces is to capture a great image of a face with a hat. This worked out nicely for me because Madilyn (who doesn't generally like playing the model) loves her hat. This hat was a gift from her BFF Abby and Abby's mom Shan - a.k.a. The Fairy Blogmother. So, capturing a lovely image of my sweet Maddie was made all the easier because she got to do it with her beloved pink, hip-hop girl, hat. Ahh...she's a cutie.




For more sweet images (and I'm betting there will be a lot of them) please check out the I Faces blog right HERE.


Thanks!!

8 comments:

Carmen said...

she is beautiful...

A Family Completed... said...

Aww my daughter ha the same hat. I love it!
She is a beautiful little girl
Please feel free to check out my entry HERE

Shan said...

Aww I love this picture! And I am glad she's liking the hat! It totally suits her.

Unknown said...

I can't get enough of the pink hats! I really need to get myself one

Unknown said...

I love this picture! She is so pretty and that hat is so so cute!

Kaci said...

Such a beautiful shot!! :)

AJ said...

I love the sparkle in her eyes!

jennifer said...

i think this is so genuine - a really great shot.