Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We Picture This - Maddie Hatter, take 2.

Hey! I've just discovered another cool Mommy-Photography kinda' site. It is called "We Picture This" and it is a "Mamarazzi" blog. How cute it that?

So they are having a challenge right now and their challenge is "Hats". Hmmm...i think I know which picture I'd like to enter...do you?




Oh! You can enter two photos. Okay. Here is my second...





For even MORE cute hat pictures or just to check out this interesting site...click on the button below. Thanks!







we picture {this}


6 comments:

Leah said...

I think your headshot is great, but I LOVE the second shot! Way to think out of the box! I love the posing and composition here. Your little girl is adorable. Great job!

~leah
www.leahhoskinsphotography.blogspot.com
www.wepicturethis.com

Mom 2 Four said...

The 2nd photo is my favorite, great job!

Rebecca Lily said...

These are both FABULOUS. Love the colors and composition so much! Beautifully done!

Rebecca
www.wepicturethis.com
www.ourfamilyjournal.com

Wanda said...

Your daughter is beautiful. And you captured that in these pictures.

Wanda
www.atlastmilanscominhome.blogspot.com

ellieshine said...

These are beautiful! I love the creativity in the second one :)

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

Both pictures are adorable!!! The second picture is very creative : )