This is a little meme that my friend Widney Woman tagged me for awhile ago. If I've tagged you, or if you just wanna' play along, let me and WW know so we can both see your answers. Here goes...
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1. The heat and sunshine of the summer.
2. Getting some good glass for my camera - and eventually getting a new camera.
3. Fitting into my old, pre-baby, clothes.
4. Getting the books that are on their way in the mail as we speak.
5. Heading back to horse-riding lessons with the girls (I love the horsies).
6. Riding a bike again (I haven't been riding in, literally, years).
7. All the great first that are to come with Colie, especially hearing her first laugh, her first words, watching her sit up, roll over, and crawl for the first time. But, not walking...that's getting too big. She needs to stay my baby.
8. The future...it feels kind of exciting right now.
8 Things I'll do Today:
1. Take care of the baby.
2. Drink coffee.
3. Blog and read blogs
5. Take pictures
7. Hopefully cook something veggie for dinner
8. Take Jamie to the doctor's (I think she is having trouble hearing well)
8 Shows I Watch on T.V.:
1. I am so excited to say Rescue Me!! It's been off the air for so long due to the writer's strike and whatever the hell else was holding it up. I just love that show and "Tommy" looks really good. I think he's been working out in the off-season and, sigh, I just love his strawberry blonde hair (not normally a great thing on men, but he wears it well). I'm loving Michael J. Fox's character on there, too! Only 4 episodes?? Really? That's too bad.
2. American Idol (I'm routing for Danny).
3. Man Versus Wild with Bear Grylls (that guy is amazing).
4. Jon and Kate plus Eight.
5. All the Gordon Ramsey shows (Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, The F-Word...although, they ate a horse on the F-Word. The woman even went out to the field to pick the horse she wanted killed. Oh dear lord, what is the world coming to? Next we'll be eating kittens).
6. Well, anything/everything on The Food Network, really. If I just had The Food Network, Showcase, and TLC I'd be good.
7. CSI and CSI Miami (I can't get into the N.Y. one. Way too far-fetched). I think that George Eads, who plays Nick Stokes on CSI, is a really good and under-rated actor actually. He's moved me to tears a few times on that show.
8. Dexter and True Blood: these are both excellent shows that I've gone on about before. But, sadly, neither is on the air right now so I'll just lump them here together.
8 Things I wish I Could Do:
1. Win the lottery
4. Drive a stick
5. Keep having babies so I always have one around
6. Take *the* most amazing pictures
7. Get more organized
8. Have a week away with just hubby and I once a year without worrying about the girls.
8 People I Tag:
1. Laughing Leah Loves Lilies
3. Tales From the Fairy Blogmother
4. Pregnant Stephanie
5. Gohn Crazy
6. Wave the Stick
7. Midwest Moms
8. And You!
Day In The Life™ | August 2017 Completed Project
13 hours ago