Monday, March 16, 2009

Fit Mommy Monday


It was a beautiful weekend around here. We can definitely feel Spring in the air. And, I'm happy to report that I took full advantage of it in order to further the whole "Whip Mommy Back into Shape" cause. Lily-Pie and I went out for a nice big walk on Saturday and an even bigger one on Sunday. I even hit the trail on Sunday where the recently melted snow made for some very mucky conditions and some quite difficult terrain for pushing a buggy. I kind of thought part-way through that it may have been a mistake going that way -- but I made it and I felt great again after. So, so far so good.

It looks like we will be enjoying the nice weather for awhile more so I'm hoping to get out there again maybe tomorrow. I even bought a new pedometer today which can track my steps and my distance (Jamie took my other one - I guess she has her own little fitness goals). My plan for this week is at least 3 workouts. I'll report back next Monday to see how I did. If you are becoming a Fit Mommy, too, please leave me a comment so I can go check out your Fit Mommy Journey. ;-)

I can't wait to fit into all my old pants again!!
p.s. I don't really run. That's just me being a goofball for the camera.

2 comments:

Shan said...

Look at you go!! You should have shouted over, I would have walked with you on Sunday.

Kaci said...

Look at you!! Amazing! :) Rock on sister!