Tuesday, March 10, 2009

6 Degrees of Separation - Bloggy-Style.

Okay, this is so weird I just have to tell you about it quickly...

I was just surfing around the blog-o-sphere looking for some cool veggie-cooking type blogs. There's one I came across the other day called VeggieWife. I went there to see what was new and see if there were any other links I could jump off to. From there I went to Veggie Girl Vegan. When I was there I found a link to Dog Hill Kitchen that I checked out. When I was at Dog Hill I saw a link to Jen's site at A2EatWrite. I thought, HEY!, I know her...from my pal Shan's What's Cooking Wednesdays.

So, Shan baby, in 6 bloggy steps (if you start with my blog) I went around the world and I came right back to you!!

Is that weird, or what??

1 comment:

Leah said...

that's pretty cool!!!