Here are the rules:
1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
And here are 7 things about me you may, or may not, have known...
- My favourite T.V. show of all time was "Moonlighting". My husband's name is David, and my daughter's name is Maddie. Coincidence?
- I have metallic body parts. I have a metal rod and two metal screws in my left arm and three big metal screws in my left knee - all the result of being hit by a car in my 20's. The x-rays are really cool.
- What I like: I consider myself to be extremely loyal and very trustworthy. If you tell me something in confidence - it's vaulted. What I dislike: my "down-smile", my outie, my braces and, usually, my hair.
- I love animals and I have had many, many, different pets including dogs, cats, a rabbit, ferrets, rats, mice, and birds. I think my most beloved pet was my ferret Molly. She was the smartest, sweetest, little pet in the whole world and I still miss her.
- I am addicted to coffee. If I don't get a cup of coffee by 10 a.m. I will start getting really cranky. By 10:30 I'm miserable and I will have a headache that will continue until the next day. I take it with a bit of skim milk (not cream...that is completely gross and makes my coffee taste like someone melted a stick of butter into it) and 1 packet of Splenda (no other sweeteners...nothing with aspartame...only Splenda. If you don't have Splenda I will accept two rounded teaspoons of sugar).
- The movie character that is most like me would be "Sally" in "When Harry Met Sally". Can you tell? Well, I just want it the way I want it. ;-)
- I will not allow Dave to leave the house without kissing all us girls and saying "Good-bye". If he ever did that would be tantamount to a huge fight. We are very keen on saying big "Good-byes" around here...you'll notice that if you ever witness one of us leave and see the rest of us hanging out the window yelling "Good-byeeee! I looooove yyyoooooouuu!" 40 or 50 times. I must say this is my doing - something inherited from my Dad. I often wonder if our neighbours think we are gonzo...but I don't really care.
[I told Dave that I was doing this and that I was trying to come up with 7 "interesting" facts about me. I asked him if he could think of anything. He quickly said, "How about the fact that no other person in this world has ever heard you fart". Uhhh...okay...thanks honey]
So, there you have it.
Now I have to tag 7 other people. I really don't even know 7 other bloggers, so I'll have to borrow some of them:
(Of course) the wonderful Shan, at The Fairy BlogMother
and my lovely friend Simone, at Widney Woman
and the beautiful Michelle, at Bleeding Espresso
and I think I'll tag the clever Jen, at A2eatwrite
and the adorable Leah, at Laughing Leah Loves Lillies
and the brave Kellan, at On The Upside
and cool Karen, at Virtually There.
Thanks again, Storm. I really didn't have much else to say today. :)