Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Design Your Life.

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want to take this class.

Is that craziness? It starts after Jamie's birthday, after Maddies' birthday, after Christmas...it will end just before I have to go back to work. It will give me a huge kick in the pants to actually get some of these gajillion digital pixels I have into scrapbooks. You know, something someone can actually look at, and love, and cherish. If I don't do it...will I ever get up the gumption to actually get 'er done?

But, it's $99 dollars. U.S. dollars.
Our dollar is pretty good right now.

I'm on mat. leave.
Money is tight.
I tried to win a spot in the class.
I didn't win it.

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want to take that class.

Advice?

2 comments:

Shan said...

I'll give you a kick in the pants for half that *wink*

Mommy Project said...

Ya, you'd like that, wouldn't you? ;-)