Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dreaming of You.

Two posts today. That's for a couple of reasons.

  1. I have a TON of homework to do. It is really way too much for me to possibly get done and so I am feeling completely overwhelmed by it and I'm hiding out on the computer.
  2. I have my 3-D ultrasound in 2 DAYS!! I'm pretty excited about this and I'm so looking forward to finding out whether we will be adding a third little girl to the group, or switching things up and tossing a boy in there.

So, let me just share with you this dream I had last night {dontcha just hate it when people tell you their dreams. It is soooo boring. Anyway...as I was saying...ha ha ha}...

I was at the ultrasound appointment and the woman doing the ultrasound announced, "Well, it looks like you are having triplets!".

me: Triplets?!?!

tech: Yes. There are three in there! Two of them are girls, but it's hard to see what the third one is. Oh, wait! Yes, there, I can see now. It's...a...boy! He is much smaller than the other two, though, so I'm a bit worried about him. We'll have to keep a close eye on him. He is doing fine and he is actually fully grown, but he is just still much smaller than the other two. Don't worry, though, everything is going to be alright.

Then she turned the volume on so we could hear all their heartbeats and I could hear the one girl say to the other girl, "Hey, Maddie, wanna play something?"

Then I woke up.

I thought to myself, "Triplets?! Well, that was a dumb dream because I'm obviously not having triplets". It took me a second to remember the part about the "Jamie-girl" speaking to the "Maddie-girl".

So...could it be that the two girls were simply Jamie and Maddie and this third one will be a boy?

Is the dream prophetic or just, well, a dream?

We will see.

Honestly, I think we are probably having a third girl just because the woman at the second ultrasound couldn't "see any boy parts". I think she probably knew it was a girl, but she just didn't tell us. She probably thought we would be devastated because we already have two girls, or something. But, that is not the case at all. Dave said he is actually, kind of, in a way, hoping it is another girl. Probably just because the two we have worship him so much! Plus, we know what we are doing with a girl. And girls are so cute and have all the best clothes...

But, still, I was so sure it was a boy for so long...I think there is a part of me that still thinks so. Well, apparently there is, because now I've started to dream about "him"!

2 more days.

2 more days!!

1 comment:

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

It's a boy. You are carrying him differently. It's a boy.