Sunday, January 10, 2010

Knowing You, Knowing Me

Time once again for the monthly interview project started by The Fairy Blogmother.
1. Showers or baths?

Baths. It's easier for me to shave in the tub and it is also the only time I get to myself. It is a time suck, though-so I may have to start giving them up during the week.

2. What's your favourite thing for breakfast?

Coffee. I am trying to get better about my whole "never eat breakfast" thing, but I just don't have much of an appetite in the morning. I have been eating oatmeal lately, though. Hola!!

3. What is your favourite George Clooney movie?

We just watched "Burn After Reading" (I think that was the name of it) and I KILLED myself laughing when George shot Brad in the head. I know that wasn't supposed to be funny but thinking about Brad's big smile...and how the two of them probably killed themselves laughing filming that...well...I just had tears rolling down my cheeks. I prefer "Goofy George" to "Suave George". I like my men goofy... ;-)

4. American Idol starts on Tuesday folks, how do you feel about Ellen joining the judges table?

With Dexter off the air, I'm just glad that there will be something to watch on t.v. again. Not that I'm comparing Dexter and Idol. :) I'm interested to see how Ellen does.

5. Lets say you've got a gift card to Michaels... what would you spend it on?

I do?! Where is it?! Woo-hoo! I'm so excited!!!

...oh.

I see.

Okay. Um, I think I would spend it on a labeller. Or some albums. I am hoping to do some scrapbook pages this year. But, I'm back to thinking it may have to be digital. I SO wanted to take Cathe Zielske's course but it was too much money for right now. I wonder when she'll have it again...



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Shan said...

Wish I could eat oatmeal, but.... blech it makes me gag.