Tuesday, September 22, 2009

TT: The Laundry Room Revisited.

{Note to Reader: I am currently obsessed with my iPhone so all pictures on this blog will be from that source. Until I get over it. Which will be...neh-ver! ;-)}

Yes. I did overhall my mess of a laundry room a few months back. Why do you ask?

Oh, ya...it's a little bit "Here we go again", but whatcha gonna do? That's the life of a Mommy. Let's just concentrate on the small accomplishments for now, shall we?

Before:


Omg! It looks like an episode of "Hoarders", and I've never even watched that show (Yet! I hear it's fabulous). How many rolls of paper towel do we need? And, is that a professional dog grooming dryer?? (Lots. And, yes...another lifetime).

Get to the after! Get to the after! I can't take it!!

Okay....



Ahhh..
Serenity Now.



With storage bins all neatly stacked and labelled no less!!

Why, yes, I DO rock?

Oh, but before I get too comfy...there's still alllllllll the girls extra clothes to go through/sort for sizes/store.




Sigh.

Wish me luck...


For more great tackles go check out 5 Minutes For Mom by clicking the button below.
Tackle It Tuesday Meme
Thanks!

-- Post From My iPhone

5 comments:

Susie said...

Awesome tackle and good luck on the next one:-)

Mamí♥Picture said...

Girl that was AWESOME!!!
GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEXT TASK!

Danielle said...

That looks great! Do you want to come to my house and organize? ;)

Mommy Project said...

Thanks Susie and Rocio!
Danielle...I'm sure it would be much more fun to organize someone elses mess...but I'm not sure why that is...so, sure. I'll be over tomorrow.
;-)

Shan said...

Awesome job on the laundry room buddy!