Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Knowing Me, Knowing You - July Editions.

It's that time once again...The Fairy Blogmother's Monthly Interview Project. Here we go...

1. What household chore do you dislike the most?
Oh. Easy. Folding and putting away the laundry. Hate it.

2. Do you have any travel plans this year?
No. With new baby-one here and Dave hard at work during the summers, I think we will need to make do with day-trips every now and again.

3. Ever met a bloggy friend in real life.
Just the Fairy Blogmother and what a great addition to my life she became. Love ya', B.

4. Seen anything good lately?
Yes. Denis Leary playing Tommy Gavin on "Rescue Me". Rahr. I'm so glad my favourite show in the whole, wide, world is on again. Movie-wise, I just saw "Step-Brothers" and killed myself laughing.

5. What is your favourite kitchen appliance?
Just to look at and admire her sheer beauty, I'd have to say my Kitchen Aid mixer. Aren't they so pretty and nostalgic? But, in my quest to fit back into my pre-pregnancy clothes...she hasn't gotten much of a work-out herself lately (Pie of the Week plan had to be shelved, too). So, truth be told, my true favourite is my Cuisinart Coffee Maker. It makes great, hot, coffee...it has a timer so I can wake up to the smell of coffee in the morning...and it saves me from having to drive 14 km's to get one from Timmies.

Now it's your turn! Let's get to know you a little better and then post a link to your post on Shan's site.

1 comment:

Shan said...

I feel the same way about you buddy!