Thursday, February 4, 2010

Zen and the Art of Scrapbooking.

Oh my gawsh! My Library of Memories Class with Stacy Julian has started today!! I am so excited, but I am also a little worried because 1) I have not finished my website yet (and what I've got done so far looks much better on my computer than it does on my MIL's computer...which leaves me very worried about how good, or bad, it actually does look) 2) The first assignment is, very basically, to label "all your previous scrapbook pages" 3) I don't have any "previous scrapbook pages" 4) I go back to work in one month. Will I be able to get all this stuff done? Be a Mommy to 3 little girls, start up a photography business, start scrapbooking and organize our family's history of photos, and work?

Well...I've really been trying to just Zen-out on all of this. This moment is the only one that matters. Focus on right now. And all of that...

So, I think I'll go find some pretty paper and decorate my Library of Memories "Portable Office".
La-la-laaaa...

Please wish me luck on all of the above. Or, good karma...

2 comments:

Mamí♥Picture said...

sending you positive vibes ur way...♥

Shan said...

You'll have to forgo some of your favourite tasks, like dusting and mopping the kitchen floor.