Thursday, September 9, 2010

Let Them Eat Cake.


Last week was my hubby's birthday. I could take this opportunity to tell you about what a great guy he is. How he works so hard to take care of all of us. How he is so great, and so hands on with the girls. How he buys the groceries, and cooks, and makes lunches. How, when I casually mentioned that I liked the water bottles with the wider openings, I caught him setting them all aside for me a few days later. But, I won't.



Instead I'll tell you about the nummy cake the girls and i made. A cake so nummy Colie just had to get up on the kitchen chair to get at it. And knock it over. And start digging into it with her bare hands.









When I showed the big girls what she did, they were horrified! So I did what any reasonable mom would do. I said, "Well...grab a fork".



Maddie then declared that it was "The Best day EVER!"






Anywho...
Happy Birthday, Davey!
We all love you very, very much and we are very sorry about your cake.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Barb said...

Adorable photos... looks like she had a GREAT time! :)