I was going to do another post in the "Things to be Grateful For" (sorry for the poor grammar), genre, but my old, old, old pal over at Widney Woman tagged me in this game of "The One Word Meme". I'm so thrilled to be picked to play that I thought I'd show my gratitude by playing along right away! Although, I do like me some adjectives and adverbs...so this may be tough for me but...here goes...
1. Where is your cell phone? Hmmm?
2. Where is your significant other? Outside.
3. Your hair color? Dark-Blonde
4. Your mother? Alive.
5. Your father? Deceased.
6. Your favorite thing? Sunshine.
7. Your dream last night? Forget.
8. Your dream/goal? Self-Employment
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Failure.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? (MY) Office
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you’re not? Dishonest
15. One of your wish list items? Couch.
16. Where you grew up? Ontario.
17. The last thing you did? Ate.
18. What are you wearing? (Preggo) Jeans.
19. Your TV? Dexter!
20. Your pet? Several.
21. Your computer? (Frickin') Slow.
22. Your mood? Anxious.
23. Missing someone? Yep.
24. Your car? Truck.
25. Something you’re not wearing? Socks.
26. Favorite store? Chapters.
27. Your summer? (too) Short.
28. Love someone? Several.
29. Your favorite color? Pink.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today.
31. Last time you cried? Hmmm?
If you want to play along with this meme...please Do!! And, be sure to let me know so I can go see all your one-word answers. Hey...this is kind of like asking a kid about their day at school, isn't it?