Monday, August 23, 2010

Knowing Me: Knowing You...The August Edition.

Well it has been 6 long months since I've written anything on this blog...which isn't too bad when you consider the fact that I wasn't really planning on ever coming back again. So...why am I back? Well, I need a place to write my answers to The Fairy Blogmother's "Knowing Me, Knowing You" quiz!


Here goes...


1. What is your favourite kind of pie?

Mmmmm, pie. I love pie. You may remember the whole "I'm going to bake a different pie every week!!!" kick that I got on just after having Colie: Post-Partum Pieforia, I believe it's called. Unfortunately, one pie a week didn't go so well with the other kick I was on, which was "I would like to lose some of this baby weight, rather than add to it". So, ya, anyway...what was the question? My favourite pie? Strawberry Rhubarb. For sure. Not with a crumble crust though, and not with the lattice top (although I wouldn't turn my nose up at either). I like strawberry rhubarb pie, heavy on the rhubarb, with a normal pie-crust top. 
2. What kind of wedding did you have. I am making the broad assumption here that you are married, if you're not.. what was the last wedding like that you went to.

We eloped. To Jamaica. 

Best. Decision. Ever.
{I just kind of wish we hadn't bothered with the overly expensive "at-home reception" after, that we are still paying for, and no one really gave two hoots about anyway). 

3. Ever been too a 3D movie?

Yes. I saw "Creature from the Black Lagoon" when I was about, oh, 10 I guess. There was one scene in the water with the fish swimming around and it looked like one was coming right at me. So cool. Horrible movie but, at 10, I thought that was pretty awesome 
4. What is the worst movie ever made?

Listen very closely because this cannot be overstated - The worst movie ever made is "A.I." Have you seen that movie? Dave and I tried. We had high hopes because of Hailey Joel Osment and "The Sixth Sense". Oi. I could not get through the movie. It just sucked. that. bad. 

5. Are you all set for back to school?

No. But, no biggie. The real question is...am I ready for summer to be over and the answer to that question is...

NOOOOOOO!

No comments: